FACING THESE CHALLENGES?
- Part programming delays affect your ability to meet delivery schedules.
- Errors in part programming can create the need for model rework.
- You have purchased a new machine or taken on a new part.
- The existing method of programming
does not produce the results you need.
- The inability to capture and reuse
programming knowledge between jobs creates inconsistency.
- Machine downtime slows down your rate of production.
- Shorter lots sizes and shorter deadlines require more productivity.
Automate your CNC programming.
Reduce your programming time and produce consistent, high quality results.
Reduce programming time
Automation tools like automatic feature recognition (AFR) help to make part programming faster. AFR is able to scan, identify and create features from your design automatically. The features created contain associative machining operations with all of the information required to begin machining. Quotes and cost estimations can be prepared quickly and you can begin machining your parts faster.
FeatureCAM has been a blessing. It takes our design, gets the G-code made, and goes into machine in lightning time.
CEO, D&D Engineering
Maintain part quality
Comprehensive machine support
Standardize practices and promote repeatability
Simulation and safety
Make Great Products
- Complete modular manufacturing solutions – CAM, additive, composites
- Manufacturing expertise to automate, optimize and integrate your manufacturing processes, in addition to your software
- Cloud-connected so you can collaborate and manufacture anytime, anywhere.